Alastin Skincare®, Inc. Sales Policy
Last Revised: January 10, 2019
We reserve the right to revise this Sales Policy at any time. When we make revisions, we will update the “Last Revised” date at the top of this Sales Policy. If we make changes that are significant, we may use reasonable efforts to attempt to notify you, including by email or placing a prominent notice on the first page of the Website. Revisions will be effective immediately upon posting.
WHO WE ARE
ALASTIN Skincare™, Inc. is an innovative skincare company dedicated to developing and marketing new, scientifically proven and clinically-tested products that reinvigorate, protect, and maintain healthy skin for a lifetime.
WHY WE HAVE THIS POLICY
We know quality is important to you and it is of utmost importance to us. The purpose of this Sales Policy is to ensure that Alastin Skincare maintain its high quality and associated brand goodwill and to govern the terms under which you may purchase products from us via the Services.
Alastin Skincare may, at the company’s sole discretion, terminate any account that does not comply with this Policy. Our Policy is an important part of our strategy to build our brand and we believe it is in the interest of our customers and their patients to abide by it. Alastin Skincare strictly enforces the Sales Policy, so please familiarize yourself with its terms.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order via the Services, you are (i) offering to purchase a product and/or service, (ii) representing that you are at least 18 years old, (iii) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate, and (iv) representing that you are an authorized user of the payment method provided.
When you send us your order, we may verify certain items before the order is fulfilled, including without limitation your personal information, your payment information and your creditworthiness.
We reserve the right to: (a) refuse any order you place with us; (b) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including but not limited to the price) with regard to the products or services offered; (c) change or update information in connection with any products or services offered; and (d) modify or cancel your order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, each at any time without notice to you (including after you have submitted your order) and without liability to you. If we modify your order, we will attempt to give you prior notice of this and provide you with the opportunity to cancel the order in its entirety. If we cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting you via the contact information you provided at the time the order was made. In addition, we may contact you via such contact information if we wish to notify you of product recalls related to products made available through the Services.
We reserve the right to limit, reject, modify, or cancel orders for any reason or no reason, including if we determine or suspect, in our sole judgment, that (i) the order appears to be placed by unauthorized parties, including resellers, or (ii) there is fraudulent activity in connection with such order.
If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later modified or cancelled, Alastin Skincare shall issue you a refund in the amount of the price you paid back to your original method of payment.
Physician Provider Terms
Alastin Skincare is committed to providing high quality skincare products to consumers. This goal is best served by offering consumers our products through authorized physician-based accounts (Physician Providers) that resell our products to patients/consumers and provide superior service in a way that is consistent with Alastin’s business strategy.
- Physician Providers may place orders via their designated Account Manager or Alastin Customer Service
- For a Physician Provider to open an account, a minimum of a case order of any product is required
- Once an account is open there is a no minimum dollar amount per order; however, there is a unit minimum per SKU
- Minimum SKU quantity rules will be enforced; no exceptions
Physician Providers that engage in any of the following sales or advertising tactics will have their accounts deemed unauthorized and will not receive future shipments of Alastin Skincare products:
- Reselling Alastin Skincare products without the participation of a practicing physician with a valid DEA number or Medical Education number
- Reselling Alastin Skincare products without giving customers access to a physician or skin care professional in connection with the sale, service, and support of the product
- Advertising Alastin Skincare products in a manner that is inconsistent with the Alastin Skincare brand (i.e. this includes advertising Alastin products on third-party sites, including, but not limited to: Google, eBay, Amazon)
- Reselling Alastin Skincare products to purchasers for resale (i.e. third-party providers, sites, or wholesalers)
- Selling a quantity of Alastin Skincare products greater than that generally purchased by an individual for personal use
- Selling Alastin Skincare products for export outside the United States, either directly or indirectly, without prior written authorization from Alastin Skincare corporate
- Selling Alastin Skincare products for an advertised or published discount of more than 5% below the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. This does not include in-office promotions, which may not be advertised via the Internet, radio, or TV
- Failing to respond promptly to customer complaints
As stated above, we are committed to providing high quality skincare products to consumers. This includes establishing a policy that protects consumers and Physician Providers from potentially counterfeit and/or illegally acquired products. To help facilitate these protections, our Sales Policy prohibits the promotion or sale of Alastin products on any Internet site unless our business rules are strictly adhered to. As part of this Sales Policy, Alastin:
- Prohibits the discounting of any Alastin product below 5% of the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.
- Prohibits the Internet sales of any Alastin product outside of the United States, either directly or indirectly, without prior written authorization from Alastin corporate.
- Requires completion of the Authorized Internet Reseller Form in order to register your website and gain authorization to sell or otherwise promote Alastin products on your website
- Requires registered website to include affiliated medical director and/or affiliated physician name and title, physical address and contact phone number for customers.
We strongly believe that each of the sales or advertising tactics outlined above are likely to damage the investment that Alastin Skincare has made in offering high quality products that are part of a medically supervised skin care regimen managed by physicians. This list is not exhaustive, and Alastin Skincare, Inc. reserves the right to exercise independent discretion as to which accounts are authorized to buy and sell Alastin Skincare products.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
It may happen that the pricing information on the Services contains errors. We are not bound by our offer or any prices on the Services and we therefore reserve the right to modify or cancel your purchase in the event of spelling, pricing, product recalls, or other errors on the Services.
All prices displayed on the Services are quoted in US Dollars ($).
The images and descriptions of the products on our Services are for illustrative purposes only. Your product(s) and the packaging of your product(s) may vary from that shown on images on our Services.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
We accept the following bank or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply. If your bank or credit card issuer reverses a charge to your credit card, we may bill your account directly and seek payment by another method including an emailed statement.
Physician Provider Payment Terms
Physician provider payment terms are Net 30 or credit card auto-charge upon shipment. Any payments more than fifteen (15) days past due shall be subject to a service charge equal to one percent (1%) of the amount due (calculated on a monthly basis) or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less. Payment shall be deemed to be made on the date Alastin Skincare receives payment. As a courtesy to our Physician Providers, we may send email reminders for the outstanding invoices, which can be accessed via their Alastin portal.
Consumer Payment Terms
Consumers that purchase products directly from Alastin Skincare will have their credit cards billed immediately upon order shipment.
Products are sold on a guaranteed sale basis in accordance with the following policy:
Products Eligible for Return
Alastin Skincare will issue authorization for return of skin care products to Physician Providers and consumers that meet the following criteria:
- Damaged – Products received damaged may be returned for replacement product when reported within fourteen (14) days of receipt. Have the transportation company note “damaged” or “broken” on the freight bill. All returns should remain in the original carton for inspection. Full credit, including shipping, may be issued if requested by the account.
- Received in Error – Products shipped in error by Alastin Skincare may be returned, if applicable, for full credit, including shipping when returned within fourteen (14) days of invoicing.
- Return for Credit – If a Physician Provider wishes to return the product ordered for any reason, the product may be returned for credit when reported within thirty (30) days of receipt. The Physician Provider will incur all shipping charges and Alastin Skincare will charge a processing and restocking fee equal to 25% of the total product value for such returns.
- Patient Dissatisfied (Purchased through Physician Provider) – Any product purchased through a Physician Provider (including partial containers) may be returned to the Physician Provider that sold the product when the patient is not satisfied with the product performance. The Physician Provider will be sent replacement product for the items returned.
- Patient Dissatisfied (Purchased directly by a consumer) – Any product purchased by a consumer directly from Alastin (including partial containers) may be returned directly to Alastin within thirty (30) days of receipt when the patient is not satisfied with the product performance. The consumer will be sent replacement product or issued credit for the items returned.
If Alastin determines, in its sole discretion, that any Physician Provider or consumer is abusing Alastin’s Return Policy, then Alastin may refuse any or all of the above remedies.
To obtain authorization to return product for replacement or credit, please call Customer Service at (844) 858-SKIN with the following information:
*Product Name, *Quantity for Each Product, *Lot Numbers (if possible), *Unit Price, *Your Account Number, *Reason (i.e., concealed damage), *Billing Address, *Shipping Address, *Account Contact
Customer Service will provide a Returned Materials Authorization Number (RMA #) for those items approved for credit and, if applicable, a UPS shipping label. All returns should include a copy of the RMA form, and to be included with any returned goods. No product will be accepted for replacement or credit without a RMA form. Alastin Skincare reserves the right to inspect all authorized returns prior to issuing credit and to destroy products deemed unfit for sale whether or not they are eligible for credit. Replacement product will not ship, or credit issued, until returned product is received and processed.
Products Not Eligible for Return
- Product involved in fire, sacrifice or bankruptcy sale; or items that have been damaged due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer, such as improper storage, heat, cold, water, smoke, fire, and negligence.
- Product has been discontinued.
- Product returned by a party other than the purchaser.
- Product purchased with specific understanding that it was non-returnable.
- Product has passed its expiration date.
- Product has been repackaged in to other containers/packages.
- Product provided to office as samples or display product.
- After thirty (30) days, NO product returns will be accepted.
SHIPPING AND TAX POLICIES
- All Physician Providers and Consumers pay shipping costs at their preferred method of freight.
- Physician Provider orders over $2,000 and Consumer orders over $200 will be shipped standard delivery for free, however any expedited shipping will be charged a flat rate cost.
- Orders generally arrive in 3-5 business days via UPS. Delivery may be handled by your postal carrier, so please check your mailbox before contacting us.
- If you wish to expedite your order, we also offer Ground, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air via UPS. Certain products ship UPS ground only and are noted on the product page.
- We do not ship to residential addresses for product being purchased by Physician Providers; shipments must be to Physician Provider’s place of business.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier. Replacement of products and credits to your account for shipped merchandise claimed as not received are subject to our investigation, which may include postal-service notification. We will adjust your account at our discretion.
Sales tax will automatically be calculated and added to your order as required.