Common Skin Concerns
The following are a few of the most common skin concerns that skin tightening treatments can benefit:
- Sagging Skin: Loose skin, especially in areas on and around the face.
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines: Facial wrinkles due to aging skin, especially caused by skin laxity.
Non-surgical skin tightening may be a great option for you if you have mild to moderate loose skin or excess skin on the face, neck, chest, arms, or abdomen. The downtime is shorter with non-invasive procedures, and while results can be seen with one treatment, multiple sessions are usually needed.
For those interested in a non-surgical procedure, we recommend using pre-treatment skincare to enhance results and minimize downtime. At ALASTIN, our professional procedure enhancement products are designed to support the process of restoring and rebuilding skin for faster healing time and optimized results.
We recommend using Regenerating Skin Nectar with TriHex Technology®:
- Prepares skin prior to facial skin tightening procedure and helps maximize results.
- Calms post-procedure skin and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Helps reduce downtime and provides symptomatic relief.
- Patented TriHex Technology® supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen production.